Welcome to Weekly Roundup, where our team of experts selects buzzworthy pools, news, and announcements for you to have on your radar.
No end-of-summer blues for Weekly Roundup readers.
Drop an umbrella in your drink and take a dip into one of our new pools. 🏖️
ICYMI – our Galxe campaign, Degens & Dragons, is LIVE
12k+ digital collectibles have been claimed so far, but we’re still waiting on one degen to rule them all.
Think you got what it takes?
**The transaction fee is 0.2%. Discount will be applied as a rebate credited to users’ Exponential account each month.**
🌍 Invest is now available in 90 countries across every continent 🌍
Start earning yield in just a few clicks safely and easily on Exponential.
Our featured pool this week is Maker USD Fee Sharing. This is one of the few pools that earned an A rating from us because their smart contracts are some of the most battle-tested and audited in DeFi. Yield is generated from stability fees charged to DAI borrowers and interest income earned on real-world assets like US treasuries. This pool is great for investors who want to earn yield on USD as a hedge against inflation.
New kid on the blockchain. We review thousands of DeFi investments to find the most attractive pools for you.
- APR ~7%
- Exponential Risk Rating: A
- APR ~24%
- Exponential Risk Rating: B
- APR ~6%
- Exponential Risk Rating: C
- APR ~16%
- Exponential Risk Rating: D
New risk framework upgrade is LIVE
We’ve overhauled our risk grading system and framework to make it even easier for investors to evaluate DeFi risk at a glance. We’ve applied this new risk framework to all past pool, protocol, and asset reports, and many have a new risk grade.
Weekly DeFi alpha 🧠
- EigenLayer announces new cap increase for liquid staking tokens (LSTs)
- Shiba Inu’s new Ethereum L2 (“Shibarium”) launches on mainnet
- ConsenSys’ zkRollup, Linea, completes public launch with $26M bridged
- CRV emissions fall by 16% as part of pre-programmed supply curve
- Binance expects to launch its own L2 network, opBNB, later this month
- Sei launches mainnet beta with initially 20 dApps
- Frax ETH V2 will introduce permissionless validators
Major exploits 🚨
- Zunami was exploited for >$2M due to price manipulation
- Rugs and hacks continue to mount on Coinbase’s new L2, Base; SwirlLend and RocketSwap were both exploited
Other news 🌎
- PayPal launches a new fiat on-ramp for US users in partnership with Ledger
- Singapore finalizes regulatory framework for stablecoins
Disclaimer: This material is the property of Exponential DeFi. This material is for informational purposes only and is not (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interests or shares, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy, (ii) intended to provide accounting, legal, or tax advice, or investment recommendations (iii). No representation or warranty is made, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information or to the future performance of any digital asset, financial instrument, or other market or economic measure. The information is believed to be current as of the date indicated on the materials. Recipients should consult their advisors before making any investment decision. Certain links that may be provided in the materials are provided for convenience and do not imply Exponential’s endorsement or approval of any third-party websites or their content.