Welcome to Weekly Roundup, where our team of experts selects buzzworthy pools, news, and announcements for you to have on your radar.
Santa's not the only one delivering gifts this year; the crypto market is also dropping presents. 🎁
🌍 Invest is available in 90 countries across every continent 🌍
Start earning yield in just a few clicks safely and easily on Exponential.
Our featured pool this week is Clipper Tricrypto Market Making. This opportunity works well for investors who want a balanced exposure to BTC, ETH and USD while earning yield. Risks include exposure to multiple centralized assets, WBTC, USDC and USDT. The current yield (~51% APY) comes from a unique daily rebalancing strategy that adjusts the mix of underlying assets to optimize returns and capitalize on market movements.
New protocol reports
Keeping up with Protocols is tough – let us help. Our team finds the most interesting protocols that should be on your radar and breaks down what you need to know.
Kamino Lend - a decentralized platform on the Solana blockchain that autonomously matches lenders with borrowers of crypto assets.
Weekly DeFi alpha 🧠
- DeFi markets rebounds to $50B TVL as speculators seek on-chain yield
- DeFi lending protocols see loan volume climb to highest levels since August 2022
- Curvance launches out of stealth with a $3.6M seed round to build its cross-chain lending app
- Bitcoin transaction fees outpace Ethereum in the month of November
- New undercollateralized lender wants to make lending terms more transparent and hands-off
- Layer 2 network, Mantle, launches its mETH liquid staking token, and its mUSD stablecoin, which offers yield from U.S. treasury bills
- Matcha DEX launches cross-chain swaps to help users move assets across chains
Major exploits 🚨
- Paris courts drops charges against the $9M Platypus exploiter after he argued ethical reasons to protect user funds
Other news 🌎
- Heron Finance seeks to provide investors with a robo-advisor for private credit markets via Goldfinch
- Ethereum’s carbon emissions have dropped by ~99% since its shift to proof-of-stake, according to Cambridge Center for Alternative Finance
- JPMorgan issues new report highlighting positive trends from the recent rebound in DeFi and NFT activity
Disclaimer: This material is the property of Exponential DeFi. This material is for informational purposes only and is not (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to invest in, or to buy or sell any interests or shares, or to participate in any investment or trading strategy, (ii) intended to provide accounting, legal, or tax advice, or investment recommendations (iii). No representation or warranty is made, expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information or to the future performance of any digital asset, financial instrument, or other market or economic measure. The information is believed to be current as of the date indicated on the materials. Recipients should consult their advisors before making any investment decision. Certain links that may be provided in the materials are provided for convenience and do not imply Exponential’s endorsement or approval of any third-party websites or their content.