Serum

SRM

SRM is the governance token for the Serum decentralized exchange.

Risk Rating
Best
$0.03
-6.09%
Summary
What we like
SRM benefits from constant deflationary pressure as the protocol users revenue generated to buyback and burn tokens every week.
What we like less
Over 90% of SRM supply is expected to be unlocked over seven years. This will put significant pressure on the token as SRM holders are diluted over time.
What it means for you
Staking SRM allows you to gain access to lower trading fees and weekly staking rewards.

Ready to earn 15% yield or more with Exponential ?

Information
Blockchain
  • Solana
Key Metrics
  • Market Cap: $12.8M
  • Fully Diluted Valluation: $37.4M
  • FDV / MC: 2.9
  • Ranking inside Exponential (excluding stables): #95
  • Circulating Supply: 372,782,297
  • Total Supply: 1,092,844,982
  • Total Supply: 10,161,000,000
  • Volume (24H): $1.6M
  • ATH: $13.78 (09/11/2021)
  • ATL: $0.03 (10/20/2023)
Risk Assessment
Best
Asset Strength

SRM is a low-cap asset that represents the blockchain`s native currency or monetary fee used to execute transactions on the network. This asset is exposed to the underlying risks of Serum, a protocol rated as Watch out.

Asset Tokenomics

SRM has a fixed supply.

Asset Volatility

SRM is moderately correlated to the overall market.

Dependencies

Serum

Things to know about SRM

What is SRM used for?

Holding SRM token offers users several benefits such as lower trading fees. Active traders on Serum receive fee rebates based on their holdings of SRM in a tiered system. Users can also stake SRM to get a portion of transaction fees.

SRM tokenomics

The total supply of SRM is capped at ~10B tokens. Serum launched with 10% of all SRM tokens unlocked. The remaining 90% were fully locked for the first year and then unlock linearly over the next six years. The initial token distribution is as follows: 20% to team and advisors, 22% to project contributors, 4% to locked seed and auction purchasers, 27% to partner and collaborator fund, and 27% to ecosystem incentive fund.

How does SRM accrue value?

SRM accrues value from its utility within the Serum ecosystem, governance to vote on protocol parameters, and deflationary pressure. Serum collects fees on each trade. It uses 80% of these fees to buyback and burn SRM tokens to drive deflationary pressure on the token supply. Staking SRM also allows users to gain access to lower fees and 20% of all transaction fees generated by the platform.

Ready to
earn 15%+
yield?

Start earningarrow_forward

Get more from your crypto -
earn 15% yield or more

Start earningarrow_forward